AdvancedEntry is an upgraded version of regular entry. It includes a title, icon (colorable), validation and validation messages focusing next entry when done and more. It speeds up the development process. It's fully customizable and fully bindable.
- Text: (string) Text of user typed
- Title: (string) Title will be shown top of this control
- IconImage: (string) Icons of this Entry. Icon will be shown left of this control
- IconColor: (Color) Color of Icon Image. IconImage must be a PNG and have Alpha channels. This fills all - not-Alpha channels one color. Default is Accent
- Placeholder: (string) Entry's placeholder.
- MaxLength: (int) Text's Maximum length can user type.
- MinLength: (int) Text's Minimum length to be validated.
- AnnotationMessage: (string) This will be shown below title. This automaticly updating. If you set this - manually you must set true IgnoreValidationMessage !!! .
- AnnotationColor: (Color) AnnotationMessage's color..
- Annotation: (Enum) There is some annotation types inside in kit.
- IsDisabled: (bool) Sets this control disabled or not.
- IsAnnotated: (bool) Gets this control annotated or not. Depends on Annotation
- IsRequired: (bool) IValidation implementation. Same with IsAnnotated
- ValidationMessage: (string) This is message automaticly displayed when this is not validated. Use this - one instead of annotationmessage
- IgnoreValidationMessage: (bool) Ignores automaticly shown ValidationMessage and you can use - AnnotationMessage as custom.
- CompletedCommand: (ICommand) Executed when completed.
Work in progres...
- See FormView